CTRL+ALT+DEL
This is perhaps the most widely used key combination in the world. I read a news article about the creator of this interesting key combo somtime back. David Bradley aka Dr.Dave was working in IBM when he faced the problem of restarting the machine, when it hangs. It took just 5 minutes to make that deadly combo work !
During some event, he got an opportunity to share the center stage along with $Bill Gates $. This is what he said when he started his speech : "I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous" -- ofcourse Gates wasn't amused ! His only remaining lifetime goal is to be a clue in Newyork Times Crossword puzzle !! What an interesting goal !
Well, why am i talking about CTRL+ALT+DEL ? I just saw this news headline " Its CTRL+ALT+DEL for Chandrababu Naidu " ! Personally, i feel that Andhra people have done a big injustice to him. People should remember that there is no free lunch ( or power ).It was also sheer bad luck that elections came when there was severe drought in the state. Better luck next time , CEO ;-)
By the time i am typing this, the verdict of Indian people is clear, they want a change in the Government. But still, anything can happen in next few days, so lets keep our fingers crossed !
Over the last few days, i have been working late, till my head hits the keyboard ! I really need to change my working style. Hope the situation improves....
Planning to watch Peter Pan or Passion of the Christ this weekend. I guess tickets shouldn't be a big problem, i am sure i will get company :-)
Now Playing: Tera Chehra --Adnan sami
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment