Saturday, June 19, 2004

A Lazy Saturday Afternoon...
I am right now in a familiar situation, 1.5 days ahead of me and nothing to do !Last weekend was pretty good, watched 3 movies , had good food and sleep :-)

Watched "The Day After Tomorrow" last Saturday ( Got a big kela in Symphony theatre, where Potter was weaving his spell). The Movie did surprise me ! I expected the movie to have the usual fundas like detonating a nuclear bomb in the centre of the hurricane, building plastic walls and dropping them in Atlantic (to prevent huge waves from entering NY), creating a anti-hurricane( with a reverse spin) that will bring down the original hurrricane etc. Dunno whether the U.S prez address in the end created any controversy in US !

After that, i watched "Philadelphia" - courtroom drama. I was wondering whether this movie will produce the same effect if Washington and Hanks swapped roles ! Had they swapped roles, i guess, it will turn to a 'nigga-hero-fighting-for-his-rights' movie.

The next day, i watched Potter ( got Black tickets for 150 bucks), it was just like the first two movies. I regret spending that much for this movie ! Just after two days, the same movie was shown in the local cable television !!

Now Playing: "Shiver" - Coldplay

1 comment:

HP said...

Wot no post