B2B
It has been 273 days since I posted a new entry in this page! Why did I stop blogging? God only knows! After 94 posts, I got out, missing the century by 6 posts. Hope I make it in this second comeback ;-) btw,I feel like Michael Jordan[ seri seri adangaren !]
Well, a lot of events have happened since June 2004 and my life hasn't changed a bit, I am still chaotic! I realize that Time travels faster than light (wow, that's the statement of the century !), it seems as though I passed out of school only yesterday time progresses, we realize how little we know in this Universe.
"Life is like an icecream, enjoy it before it melts"
The above quote was copied shamelessly from a recent movie, but it is very true. Going by the pace at the which my life moves, i am really scared that i may not enjoy my life to the fullest extent ! What would be the best way to slow down this pace? I don't know......
Btw, i noticed a lot of changes in blogger editor, need to update myself with this new look ed !
Now playing: "Me and Sarah jane" - Genesis
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment