As the year end approaches, i am filled with feelings of nostalgia. This is the time when i take some time off from my regular routine to think about what i have achieved in the current year and what i want to do the following year. Almost every year, i end up realizing that New Years resolution is something which changes as the year progresses, just like the policies of BJP or BCCI selectors!
Personally, 2005 has been an awesome year for me. It went on pretty smooth without much hiccups. There was a good amount of learning during the first half of the year and an equal amount of unlearning during the second half ! I learnt swimming, thanks to Love Elephant's "What the Hell" philosophy. I just hope i get to swim regularly next year. This was also the year when i touched my 100th post. Quite an acheievement :) I also made some crucial decisions this year.
Wishing you all a fun filled 2006, Hakuna Matata!Personally, 2005 has been an awesome year for me. It went on pretty smooth without much hiccups. There was a good amount of learning during the first half of the year and an equal amount of unlearning during the second half ! I learnt swimming, thanks to Love Elephant's "What the Hell" philosophy. I just hope i get to swim regularly next year. This was also the year when i touched my 100th post. Quite an acheievement :) I also made some crucial decisions this year.
Thought for New Year Eve:
Save Water, Drink Beer !
1 comment:
Nice thought for the new year eve. Wish you a better 2K6 than 2K5
Post a Comment