Sunday, May 11, 2008

My New Venture

I have been just too lazy to do this for a while, but this weekend, i made it a point to accomplish that task. Yes! I finally have a Flickr page where you can view the photos shot by yours truly. Oh yes, forgot to mention that i have a Canon Rebel XTi (If you've got it, flaunt it ;) )

My Photostream here

For a start, you can view the photos shot at Lalbagh, couple of weeks back. Do let me know your comments, suggestions, questions in that page!

6 comments:

Santosh said...

wonderful & keep going!!!

Chaosrules said...

@santosh
Thanks!

Woodworm said...

beautiful shots da! Will check out that cam sometime

Chaosrules said...

@woodworm
Thanks dude! I am still in the process of learning (both the camera usage and composition techniques), try it out once we meet sometime!

Prashant said...

Good luck with you photography experiment. Cannon Rebel xti is one awesome camera. What lens do you have? You can come to the Tavarakeri lake early morning. Not sure if its legal to photographs there, but if you can then you will get some awesome shots of birds.

Chaosrules said...

@prashant
I have a beginners kit - 18-55mm lens and a 50mm f1.8 lens...Just experimenting at the moment:)

Did a lalbagh shoot couple of weeks back, that should be up on flickr!