Monday, May 18, 2009

Snippets

Done with my last assignment for the coursework, at last completed my first year B-school classes! Phew!

Am I really going to study Kotler, before the quiz on the opening day, next term???

 

Watched 3 movies in the last 2 days, “Twelve angry men” is a must watch movie! Also, for the first time in my life, I watched a kannada movie completely J

 

Why does it rain every evening, especially when I am returning back from work? It is OK if it rains on weekends, especially during afternoons…

 

I had subscribed to lot of blogs which I don’t follow anymore, so I am on an “unsubscribing” spree…

 

I have started listening to books, instead of reading them (yeah, audiobooks!)…Currently listening to “Freakanomics” (which was in my to read list in 2005!)

 

I just realized I haven’t touched my camera for more than a month…Will get a chance to shoot this weekend…

 

Lot of promises to fulfill (some are pending for over 4 months)…Need to see how many I can knock off from that list…

No comments: