Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Learning To Fly
I would definetely say that the last four years in college have been the best of my life, though i was away from home,ate rubbish, faced extreme temperatures. I definetely experienced various turning points in my life. It has helped me a lot in shaping my personality and in building my views about Life,Universe and everything else. I have met various types of people ranging from a stingy miser to a generous great soul, some great thinkers of contemporary era, some programming geniuses,some quizzing wizards,and of course some normal human beings who take life as it goes. I owe my success in my life(so far) to all these people whm i encountered in the last four years.I must also give some credit to my school friends. This is a rare instance when i look back into my Life...All these people have helped me to fly in the vast sky of life !

No comments: