Which is the Best browser available on Planet Earth
I have been doing this research for quite some time. And the result of my study is not very surprising. I am not convinced with any browser. Or in Carnot style,there is no 100% perfect browser.These are the problems which i faced in Graphical Interface enabled browsers:
I.E : Not very customizable, a dull MicroSloth look, performance wise not so good. Bookmark management was easy.page loading speed is in the medium range.
Netscape: the main disadvantage is the Loading time and it occupies a lot of memory. I liked the tagged browsing facility,but page loading takes a lot of time.Bookmark management is no so good.It claims that quick launch will enable faster startup, but i didn't find any difference. Like opera ,this is also highly customizable.
Opera :performance wise, it is the fastest browser on earth (page loading speeds comparable to links or lynx). The browser is highly customizable and u can almost change everything,right from skins to button looks. u also have a lot of facilities like tabbed browsing, mouse gestures etc.The bookmarks which are provided already,contain some good links. But the disadvantages are
1. Difficulty in enabling Java,many applets crash.
2. In recent times, the browser crashes a lot, suddenly the window gives a debug application message box ,which means u got to close !
3. Poor Support for the user, the help pages are next to rubbish !
Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment